There is nothing I love more than a day time grill fest with friends during the summer. Our family did just that when I hosted over 40 people at our home this past Memorial Day. On the menu? The best BBQ Ribs I’ve ever had so clearly I had to make them for my guests.
If you love baby back ribs as much as I do, you’ll need to give this recipe a try. I guarantee it will go into permanent rotation at your home as well.
– 2 tbsp chili powder
– 1 tbsp paprika
– 1 tbsp cumin
– 1 1/2 tsp salt
– 3/4 tsp pepper
– Baby back rack of ribs
– 1 12oz bottle dark beer
– 1 18oz bottle bbq sauce
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
– 1 tbsp espresso powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend the first 5 ingredients together and rub all over ribs. Place in heavy roasting pan.
3. Boil beer until reduced to 1 cup, about 5 minutes. Pour around ribs and cover pan tightly with foil and bake until fork tender. About 1 1/2 hours.
4. Combine last 4 ingredients in heavy med saucepan. Simmer until blended, about 10 minutes.
5. Prepare BBQ Grill (med heat). Brush ribs with BBQ sauce + grill until heated through. About 3 minutes per side.
6. Bring remaining sauce to simmer and serve alongside ribs.
Your friends and family will RAVE how good these are.